Guide-favorite shirt, with a quick-dry, wicking and anti-odor skill set Simms’ Guide Shirt elevates your fishing kit to pro-level performance thanks to its marl knit construction that blends two yarns for a comfortable cotton-like feel. On the water, technology upgrades include quick-dry, wicking, and UPF 50 performance. Three zippered fly-box compatible pockets add valuable storage. Extended Sun Cuffs enhance overall coverage. Articulated sleeves and off-shoulder seaming boost casting mobility. And a vented, mesh-lined back panel wicks moisture, while promoting airflow. Traditional fit comes standard.
- Textured fabric
- Quick drying, wicking & UPF 30
- 2 zippered, fly box compatible pockets
- 1 chest pocket with hook & loop closure
- Extended Sun Cuff for protection
- Articulated sleeves & off shoulder seaming
- Vented, mesh lined back panel
- FABRIC TECH: 75% polyester/25% nylon
- APPROX. WEIGHT: 8 oz.
There are no reviews yet.