Pull on a Men’s Simms CX Rain Bib for fishing along volatile water or under wet weather conditions. Made with the modern fisherman in mind, the Men’s Simms CX Rain Bib includes three layers of waterproof yet breathable materials. Easy to get in and out of thanks to zippered legs, adjustable suspenders, and a stretch back panel, the Men’s Simms CX Rain Bib is a smartly-designed fishing bib. Find your place alongside the water in a Men’s Simms CX Rain Bib from SCHEELS.
- Adjustable suspenders and stretch back panel for comfort.
- Back seat, knees, and back cuff:100% Toray Big Ox 840D w/DWR
- Belt loops for the option of securing tool belt and kill switch attachment D-Ring.
- Articulated leg seams and reinforced seat, knee, and bottom hem panels for durability.
- Right top loading snap closure thigh pocket with sandwich construction to keep water resistant.
- Zippered leg openings for easy on/off and can be cinched down with an adjustable hook and loop hem.
- Left thigh pocket constructed with TRU® Zip waterproof self-healing zipper for 100% waterproof and dry pocket protection.
- Main Body: 3 layers of waterproof and breathable materials: Face: 53% ATY nylon, 43% nylon 6.6, 4% spandex, Membrane: 30K waterproof, 15K breathable, Backer: 20D nylon tricot.
There are no reviews yet.